Marvellous Mondays #56 — The Last #MM of 2016!
Happy December, folks!
Emily, Fran and I have decided to have a little break over Christmas and so this will be our final Marvellous Mondays link-up of 2016. It's been fab seeing all of your posts every week, the highlight for us was Fran coming onboard as a co-host and also hitting the 100 linkers mark a couple of weeks ago, what an amazing way to end 2016. We will be back on the 9th January 2017.
We hope you'll join us in the New Year for the start of another year of Marvellous Mondays. We will of course remind you in January, so if you aren't already on our newsletter or Twitter reminder list, please let one of us know and we'll add you on to it so you don't miss out.
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard & Fran of Back with a Bump, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
This week's top commenter is, once again, the lovely—
Fiona of Coombe Mill
—who left an amazing number of comments. Thankyou Fiona for leaving a record number of comments on #MarvMondays posts over the past year! Fiona was closely followed by the lovely The Aloha Mummy.
Emily's featured post this week is Parenting Through The Good Days and The Bad from Mum Muddling Through who wrote a great post about how as parents we all have good and bad parenting days. Those days when it is a real struggle just to get through the day and others where everything is going our way and we’re practically feeling like Superwoman/man. But that whichever way it’s going, its important to be honest with ourselves and each other as parents about those moments where we struggle as well as those that we want to celebrate, because in doing so we help and build each other up.
Fran's featured post this week is Fi of Beauty, Baby & Me who shared a fabulous piece of positivity with Monday Motivation Everything Happens For A Reason. Life often hands us lemons, but there’s no point dwelling, slice them up, and stick them in a gin and tonic and suck it up.
NB. IMPORTANT STUFF - HIGHLIGHTED IN PINK
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote but no linkys please. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm the same day.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard), Fran (@BackWithABump_) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts, the post directly before yours and one other of your choosing at an absolute minimum per week. Please ensure you've completed your commenting by Friday night each week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
6. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum number of posts as laid out above, and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard, @BackWithABump_ or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!
And onto our fabulous badge..
Click here for code if you're on a mobile device.